Ayurvedic Wellness -
RSS

Recent Posts

Attention to ojas for sustained wellness
Ayurvedic Wellness Facebook page
Cardamom
The Six Tastes: part 1 CCG
Garshana-Dry Skin Brushing

Categories

Ayurvedic Cooking, Six Tastes
Daily Practices
Facebook
Spices
Subtle Energies of Ayurveda
powered by

My Blog

Ayurvedic Wellness Facebook page

Hello there, thanks for coming by. I’ve been posting on my Ayurvedic Wellness facebook business page and I wanted to invite you to check it out. I think there are two out there in the ethers of the internet so check that it’s Melanie MacDonald’s. I post seasonally and in between. It can be an easier way for us to connect and for me to more immediately share Ayurveda. Just a reminder and in case you didn’t know, I do phone consultations for Ayurvedic sessions and you can email me if you’re interested. Pranamth@gmail.com with the subject ayurvedic appointment.
Blessings.....
As we come into fall I’ve been browsing my summer photos as a little reminiscing to close up summer. One of our trips this summer we made it to Fallen Leaf Lake. A place I’ve been wanting to go for 20 years. As beautiful and as lovely as I’d imagined.

6 Comments to Ayurvedic Wellness Facebook page:

Comments RSS
online assignment help on Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:22 PM
Yeah, I visited your Facebook page and I became the member of this page and I also invited some of my friends to join the page. We all are very happy to join this glorious and informative Facebook page where you have shared very vital information.
Reply to comment

Melanie MacDonald on Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:39 AM
Oh that’s great news (online assignment help). I’m so glad you’re enjoying the information. I too find it vital for an overall understanding of ourselves and others and what’s needed for optimal health. So sorry for the delay in my response this message due to technical problems just appeared to me. Many blessings, M

maysmaleacademy on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 1:15 AM
I am happy to read this incredible blog and got some good things from it. Reading of such blogs always pleases me and I love such blogs and articles.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, July 4, 2019 10:31 AM
Reply to comment

best assignment help on Thursday, July 4, 2019 10:36 AM
I will totally check your Facebook page out because I have this feeling that I will learn so much from you. I have been into this page that you have here for quite a while now so hearing about the Facebook page is a big relief for me because it means that I do have more options and information as well that I can get. Also, it is really good to know that you are available for phone consultations. It makes me wonder what else you guys have because I would definitely want to know all of them. Anyway, I am so grateful you have shared this. I will let you know what I think about the page once I have seen it.
Reply to comment

Craig P. Weatherford on Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:30 AM
Numerous large corporations have one thing in common – they all have a philanthropic-focused strategy, program, and culture. They realize that it is so critical to help communities, support research, encourage education, improve health systems, and help transform the lives of people and the planet CLIK HERE.
Reply to comment